Right here on your doorstep, Gold Crest Motors provides a full array of garage services to St Albans and its locales, including: car repairs, car servicing, MOT testing and engine diagnostics. But why should you opt for us over competing garages? That’s what we’ve looked to answer in the text below! If you’re already a customer and are looking to book in with us, cut right to the chase by calling 01727 832 835.
5 Reasons to Use Our Garage Services
1. Accreditation – It’s important that garages have the right accreditation. Visit an unaccredited garage at your own risk – there’s little oversight and you may received a sub-par standard of car repairs, car servicing, engine diagnostics or MOT. At Gold Crest Motors in St Albans, we’re approved RMI members and all our team receive full DVSA training. You can thus have full peace of mind that the standard of garage services you’ll receive will be exceptional.
2. Fully Equipped Premises – We’re constantly investing in our premises, so that we access to the latest equipment that allows for ultra-fast and accurate engine diagnostics. This investment also ensures we can provide car repairs, car servicing and MOT testing for even the latest and most sophisticated of vehicles, which incorporate every advancing technology. Not all St Albans garages have the same commitment to fitting out their premises.
3. Versatility – Many garages focus on a specific area of the automotive industry, meaning you’re turned away when specific garage services are required; not Gold Crest Motors. We provide a diverse range of services – covering all car repairs, both full and interim car servicing, MOT testing for all Class IV vehicles (diesel and petrol), and both manual and technology assisted engine diagnostics, should you driver an older, classic car.
4. No Push Sales Tactics – Some providers of garage services in and around the St Albans area can be overly keen to recommend car repairs, car servicing or engine diagnostics; at Gold Crest Motors, we recognise the importance of providing a transparent service where the client feels at ease and well informed. To this end, we provide free, no obligation estimates and advice so you can understand the automotive difficulties your vehicle might be suffering, and make the right decision with authorizing work or seeking out an alternative quote.
5. High Standards – While most motorists are aware that they can save money by opting for independent garages over national fast-fits and chain garages, there are often concerns the standard of garage services will not be equivalent. But at Gold Crest Motors, we have high standards when it comes to both the work itself (using OEM parts for all car repairs and car servicing), and how it’s delivered. When visiting us for an MOT, engine diagnostics or any of our other garage services, you won’t feel rushed in and out. We want to make keeping safe on the road a more enjoyable experience, and less of a chore.